Magnificent waterfront executive home. Upon entering you will see the stunning view of the lake with the oversized windows. All sports Big Myers lake has no public boat access which gives you less traffic on the water. Some of the many features this home offers are high end appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Jenn-Air oven, granite counters, genuine stone fireplace with built in dry bar/cabinets on each side. The main floor includes a large master suite with fireplace and access to the deck, a lovely four season room, formal dining room, large living room, great family room and main floor laundry. On the second floor you'll find 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The lower walkout level boasts all new carpet, a second family room, kitchen/in-law suite, 2 bedrooms and a full bath. The lower walkout level boasts all new carpet, a second family room, kitchen/in-law suite, 2 bedrooms - one ofwhich is extremely large, fullbath and lots of storage. The tiered backyard is beautifully landscaped and includes a custom built outbuilding. The lake is perfect for swimming as it has a gradual walkout area. There are so many additional features for this beautiful home, we have included an addendum with extra information.
This gorgeous home is waiting for it's new owner! Call today for a private showing.
Stonebridge Realty is ready to help you! We just helped two families sell their homes in less than 1 day! Buyers are actively looking - they may be looking for a home just like yours. Call us today 616-292-4973. Our agents are ready to assist you and would love to stop by your home and give you a market analysis along with offering ideas to make your home 'show ready'.
Even though it's cold outside - things are heating up in the real estate market in West Michigan!
If you are interested in a career in real estate, Stonebridge Realty has an outstanding program for realtors that actually helps you keep a good portion of your commission. We hope to hear from you soon!
Winter can be challenging with selling your home, but here are a few tips to help make it a positive experience:
1. Keep sidewalks and front entrances clear of snow and ice. You don't want anyone slip and fall as they are coming to view your home.
2. Put a boot tray or large rug inside the front door entrance for people to remove their wet footwear.
3. Make sure icicles are not hanging over your front porch entrance. They can be dangerous for visitors.
4. Don't leave candles burning. Scented candles can be a major turn off for clients as not everyone agrees to certain aromas. Also, it can be a fire hazard when unattended.
5. Try not to over decorate for the holidays. Keep it simple, yet nice.
6. It gets dark much earlier in the winter months. If you are leaving your home in the early evening for a showing, turn on some lights before you leave so it's not dark for potential buyers upon entering your home.
7. Don't leave an active wood burning fire in the fireplace if at all possible.
8. Ask your agent what feedback he/she received regarding your home. Sometimes there are helpful hints or ideas that can make the next showing even better.
Thinking of selling in the spring? Now is the time to look closely at your landscaping. Fall planting is the best time for a great looking yard next year. Trim back large overgrown bushes that cover the front of your home. Split your hostas and ornamental grasses to fill in empty spaces which will help keep weeds down. Cool nights and sunny days are great for re-seeding your lawn.
Nurseries are selling plants and bushes at a discount this time of year, take advantage of some good deals and "spruce" up your home!
Amazing ranch home located on 2 acres in the desirable Caledonia School district. The main floor features 3 bedrooms including a master suite, living room with fireplace, kitchen/dining room, laundry room and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Off from the dining area is a nice deck for entertaining overlooking the spacious backyard. The recently complete lower walkout level features a large family room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, kitchenette area and tons of storage space. This home is just a short 3 minute drive to the conveniences of shopping and restaurants.
In the heart of Alger Heights, you'll find this charming all brick home. Original hardwood floors in the main living area and bedrooms, gas fireplace in living room, central air, and security system. Off the kitchen is a 3 season porch which opens to a nice size fenced in backyard with a garden area. The attic has been turned into a room suitable for an office, extra bedroom or bonus room. All appliances are included. The full basement has potential for a family room area along with additional storage. Just a couple minute walk to the corner and enjoy the new Pub, Real Food Cafe, The Old Goat Restaurant, or the new library and be a part of the highly desired Alger Heights area.
This home just listed in the Forest Hills Central school district. Five bedrooms, 3 and a half bath, vaulted ceilings, finished lower level walkout. The backyard is like a botanical garden with an in ground pool. This home won't last long!
Thinking of buying a new home or refinancing? Now is still a good time to do so. Experts say that mortgage rates will most likely increase during 2018, however, you still have time to refinance. A 30-year fixed mortgage rate could possibly reach 5 percent by the end of the year.
There are many things you can do to get your home ready for sale in the cold winter months, here a just a few ideas:
* Make sure to keep your walkways clear of snow and ice. Have the driveway plowed or shoveled.
* Keep your outdoor lighting in good working order as the days become darker earlier and a potential buyer still likes to see the yard layout.
* Clear off icicles from the front entryway.
* Keep the house at a comfortable temperature for showings.
* If the home is vacant, keep a rug at the front entrance for wet boots and shoes.
* Check doors and windows for cold air leaks or heat escaping and repair if possible.
* Don't leave portable heaters running or candles burning during showings.