Amazing ranch home located on 2 acres in the desirable Caledonia School district. The main floor features 3 bedrooms including a master suite, living room with fireplace, kitchen/dining room, laundry room and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Off from the dining area is a nice deck for entertaining overlooking the spacious backyard. The recently complete lower walkout level features a large family room, 2 bedrooms, full bathroom, kitchenette area and tons of storage space. This home is just a short 3 minute drive to the conveniences of shopping and restaurants.
In the heart of Alger Heights, you'll find this charming all brick home. Original hardwood floors in the main living area and bedrooms, gas fireplace in living room, central air, and security system. Off the kitchen is a 3 season porch which opens to a nice size fenced in backyard with a garden area. The attic has been turned into a room suitable for an office, extra bedroom or bonus room. All appliances are included. The full basement has potential for a family room area along with additional storage. Just a couple minute walk to the corner and enjoy the new Pub, Real Food Cafe, The Old Goat Restaurant, or the new library and be a part of the highly desired Alger Heights area.
This home just listed in the Forest Hills Central school district. Five bedrooms, 3 and a half bath, vaulted ceilings, finished lower level walkout. The backyard is like a botanical garden with an in ground pool. This home won't last long!
Thinking of buying a new home or refinancing? Now is still a good time to do so. Experts say that mortgage rates will most likely increase during 2018, however, you still have time to refinance. A 30-year fixed mortgage rate could possibly reach 5 percent by the end of the year.
There are many things you can do to get your home ready for sale in the cold winter months, here a just a few ideas:
* Make sure to keep your walkways clear of snow and ice. Have the driveway plowed or shoveled.
* Keep your outdoor lighting in good working order as the days become darker earlier and a potential buyer still likes to see the yard layout.
* Clear off icicles from the front entryway.
* Keep the house at a comfortable temperature for showings.
* If the home is vacant, keep a rug at the front entrance for wet boots and shoes.
* Check doors and windows for cold air leaks or heat escaping and repair if possible.
* Don't leave portable heaters running or candles burning during showings.
216 Pleasant Street
Family Home, recently updated
Call 616-581-6920 or 616-893-3432
241 Pleasant Street
Call 616-581-6920 or 616-893-3432
There are things you can do to your home before you put it on the market. Here are a few ideas that would help get it ready at a minimal cost:
* Unclutter all closets and storage areas. You want to make storage areas look large.
* Move any extra furniture that isn't being used into storage or sell it. Make the
rooms flow nicely as people walk through your home.
* Pack family photos that are on dressers or shelves. The buyers want to feel like
they can make the home their own.
* Don't install room deodorizers. People will think you are trying to hide
* Make sure all windows and doors open easily.
* Get some touch up paint for those areas where paint has chipped off or is just in
need of some freshening up.
* Clean the inside of microwaves, refrigerators, stoves, etc. People like to see that
you have taken care of your appliances.
* Pack any extra "clutter" that is sitting around in bedrooms, family rooms, etc.
* Fix any leaking faucets.